$new = '/doctors-clinics-Medford-Oregon.php';
header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
header( "Location: ". $new );
$title = 'Patients Choice Modern Clinic | Apply Online!';
$desc = 'Patients Choice: We are here to help you get your medical marijuana card. For more information please apply online to dertermine your eligibilty!';
$keywords = ' ';
include '_footer.php'; ?>
Oregon Medical Marijuana Cards
include '_row1clinics.php'; ?>
Patients Choice Modern Clinic
- Clinic name: Patients Choice Modern Clinic Services
- Location: Medford, Oregon
- Address: 332 W 6th St. Medford OR 97501
- Hours of operations: 9am-2pm
- Other services: Medical marijuana referrals only
- Years in operation: 2
- Number of doctors on staff: 1
- Number of card recommendations: 60+
- Number of medical assistants: 2
- Types of medical marijuana treatments: Cachexia, Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV+/AIDS, Nausea, Severe Pain, Seizures, including but not limited to epilepsy, and Persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those caused by Multiple Sclerosis.
- Marijuana clinic reviews: "I was able to get my card from this clinic and everything went pretty smooth. It took a little longer than I thought but they were the cheapest marijuana doctor in Meford. I would recommend using them but make sure to fill out the form online. It helps you get through the process more quickly."
"After going through chemotherapy for a month, I really couldn’t take it anymore. My doctor recommended potentially thinking about using medical marijuana to help with my cancer and chemotherapy symptoms. At first I didn’t know how I felt about the idea, but after thinking about it and doing some research online I thought it might be a good option. I found out that there were a lot of cancer patients that were getting pretty significant relief by using medical marijuana. It helped a lot with mood, appetite, and nausea. The marijuana doctor I met with explained everything that I needed to know about the Oregon medical marijuana program and helped me fill out my application for my card. I went down to the department of health services and they approved my application. I had my temporary OMMP card that day."
include '_3links.php'; ?>
include '_side.php'; ?>