$new = '/doctors-clinics-Portland-Oregon.php';
header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
header( "Location: ". $new );
$title = 'MAMAs Marijuana Clinic | Medical Marijuana | Apply Online!';
$desc = 'MAMAs Marijuana Clinic: Getting your medical marijuana card can be difficult but we can provide you with many resources to help you through the process!';
$keywords = ' ';
include '_footer.php'; ?>
Oregon Medical Marijuana Cards
include '_row1clinics.php'; ?>
MAMA's Marijuana Clinic
- Clinic name:MAMA's Marijuana Clinic
- Locations: Portland, Bend, The Dalles
- Address: 5217 Southeast 28th Avenue Portland, OR 97202
- Hours of operations: 9am-5pm
- Other services: Medical marijuana referrals only
- Years in operation: 2
- Number of doctors on staff: 3
- Number of card recommendations: 150+
- Number of medical assistants: 6
- Types of medical marijuana treatments: Cachexia, Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV+/AIDS, Nausea, Severe Pain, Seizures, including but not limited to epilepsy, and Persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those caused by Multiple Sclerosis.
- Marijuana clinic reviews:"What else could I ask for? The marijuana doctor I met with was amazing and told me some great information. He said he didn’t recommend smoking and that I could use a tincture to take the medicine. I had no idea that was possible but I like it much better. I hated that fact I needed to hurt my longs to take the medicine I needed. It seemed kind of counter productive. If you need your medical marijuana card, this is the only clinic."
"Getting my medical marijuana card in Oregon honestly changed my life. Ever since I had surgery on my stomach couple years back I have been dealing with severe nausea everyday. My primary care doctor has prescribed me multiple different kinds of nausea medications but nothing really did the trick. One day my mom of all people recommended trying medical marijuana. She said her friend got her OR medical marijuana card and that the process wasn’t that difficult. We filled out the application online and my mom helped me get all my records together. The marijuana clinic I went to was really inviting and the doctor was very knowledgeable on the Oregon medical marijuana program. He told me all the different types of ways I can use the medicine to treat my nausea and I felt good about the situation. After using medical marijuana to treat my nausea for a little over 4 months now, I can honestly say it changed my life."
include '_3links.php'; ?>
include '_side.php'; ?>