Oregon Medical Marijuana CardsHuman Collective | Marijuana Doctors Refferalsinclude '_row1clinics.php'; ?>
Human Collective Marijuana Clinic
Welcome to Oregon Medical Marijuana Cards! If you are looking for more information on how to obtain your medical marijuana card in Oregon, you have come to the right place! With a quick online application we can determine your eligibly and schedule an appointment with our medical marijuana doctor. After you pre-qualify, our doctor will review your medical records and provide you with a medical marijuana recommendation. Lastly, you can than apply for your card at the DHS office.
Start Here: Apply for your card!
- Clinic name:Human Collective Marijuana Clinic
- Marijuana clinic location:Tigard, Oregon
- Hours of operations: 9am-4pm
- Other services: Medical marijuana referrals only
- Years in operation:3
- Number of marijuana doctors on staff:3
- Number of marijuana card recommendations: 80+
- Number of medical assistants:7
- Address:11509 SW Pacific Highway Tigard, Oregon 97223
- Types of medical marijuana treatments: Cachexia, Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV+/AIDS, Nausea, Severe Pain, Seizures, including but not limited to epilepsy, and Persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those caused by Multiple Sclerosis.
- Marijuana clinic reviews:"My grandfather had been suffering from multiple sclerosis for 5 years and it just continued to get worse. One day I read an article in the San Francisco Times that said that there had been many clinical trials with medical marijuana treating multiple sclerosis. At this point anything seemed like a good idea because nothing was working. After talking to my grandpa about a little further, it took some convincing but he agreed to go check it out. I helped him fill out the application online because he’s not very good with computers and then I took him down to the clinic. The doctor explained everything about the Oregon medical marijuana program and everything he needed to know to begin treatment. My grandpa asked him a lot of questions and he seemed very knowledgeable. It’s about a full day to get everything taken care of after going down to the Department of Health Services but it was well worth it. My grandpa has showed significant improvement in his health and mood in general. There’s only so much I can do to help him through the process but anything that makes his life more enjoyable is worth it."
Certified marijuana Doctor's evalutations
About our medical marijuana clinic
Our medical marijuana doctors have given out recommendations to patients ever since medical marijuana was permitted in Oregon back in 1998. We have a full staff or nurses and doctors to help you through the process of getting your marijuana card. With a quick online application we can determine your eligibility and connect you with the appropriate resources. If your ready to get your medical marijuana referral, simply click the link above to begin.
include '_3links.php'; ?>